|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Englesko-hrvatski rječnik

BETA Online Dictionary Croatian-English: Enter keyword here!
  ČčĆć...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Kroatisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Croatian-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Croatian and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
krlo  
by trip360 (HR), Last modified: 2019-02-24, 20:22  like dislike  Spam?  
Hi krlo,

I used caps to emphasize the problem, not to be rude. I commented on every entry you added genders to adjectives, adverbs etc. Since there was no reaction from you, on the contrary, you continued to add genders where they do not belong, I wrote you these lines. You also changed correct entries, which is wrong. Such actions also infringe guidelines and annoy people for a good reason.

It is your duty to acquaint yourself with all applicable guidelines on this page and apply them. You signed up only three days ago and we already have a situation. Guess why. I really hope you'll stop making unnecessary additions here and stop changing correct entries, which I deleted by the way. I deleted my own correct entries because of you. Thank you for that!

Your wrong entries will be corrected by me and/or other people here. I have seen your entries, the ones in the English dictionary, which are of better quality than those in the German one, but still there's entries which needed correction, some of them were completely wrong (nobody's perfect, neither am I). There wasn't one entry of mine that needed correction. So you telling me that I shall stop doing what you do to my entries makes absolutely no sense.

I've been here since 2012 and I've contributed a lot to this page. Pay at least a little respect before you react like that after three days for having been told things in order to avoid a total mess here and for not paying attention to comments made.

Also, you won't blackmail me with words like "since there are not that many people working on a Croatian-English dictionary". If you don't start trouble, no trouble will occur. But if you can't stand people telling you things that need to be told or have your wrong entries corrected, that's your problem, not mine.

Make correct entries, do not change correct entries and don't add unnecessary stuff and there will be no trouble at all.

And last but not least: Please remove all those gender adds you made. They are still there. Plenty of them.
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Croatian-English online dictionary (Englesko-hrvatski rječnik) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement